Are you looking for healthy slow cooker recipes that are easy to make? Here are my favorite 5 ingredient crock pot recipes that are also healthy! They go right along with all of the crockpot freezer meals. Free printable recipes and grocery list below.
The easiest thing for me to make is slow cooker meals. I can quickly add the ingredients in the morning and my house smells amazing by dinnertime. A lot of the flavors mix together so my kids are more likely to eat their veggies that way. Yay!
I’ve tried hundreds of slow cooker recipes myself over the years (maybe even thousands!), so I decided to put together a list of my favorite healthy slow cooker recipes with five ingredients or less. These are all meals that I feel good serving my family.
I’ve tried every single one of these recipes myself, so I can vouch that they’re healthy, delicious, and easy to make. Dig in, Friends!
15 Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes with Five Ingredients or Less
- Salsa Verde Chicken
- Cranberry Pork Roast
- Cool Ranch Shredded Chicken Tacos (I’m obsessed with this recipe)
- Ginger-Peach Chicken Thighs (you can add green beans the last 30 minutes of cooking for an easy side dish)
- Stuffed Peppers
- Pulled Pork
- Pot Roast with Carrots and Potatoes (three cheers for a one-pot meal!)
- Lemon Pepper Chicken from the time I froze six chicken crockpot dump recipes
- Lasagna Soup
- Chipotle Beef Roast with Carrots (my favorite)
- Kale and Chorizo Soup
- Ham and Pinto Bean Soup (so good and so easy)
- Lime Shredded Pork from my healthy freezer meal prep session
- Maple Pork Roast with Cinnamon Applesauce (from my eCookbook and shared for free below)
- Chicken Teriyaki from my Whole Foods post
Bonus Recipe: 4-Ingredient Stuffed Mini Peppers (one of my favorite easy recipes for the oven!)
If you’re motivated to make and freeze all of them at once, here’s a free printable doc with the recipes and grocery list: CLICK HERE for the free recipes and grocery list (no strings attached).