Sponsor Spotlight: ShadowCase

Today I get to introduce a new sponsor- ShadowCase.

ShadowCase designs beautiful 12×12″ wood-framed cases.  They make showcasing your memories super easy.  There are a couple of ways to order- you can order a custom package, choosing every detail.  Or you can order a kit- everything picked out for you.  ShadowCase was kind enough to send me one to review and I chose a complete kit.  It arrived quickly, was well packaged with and totally complete with instructions.  I was really impressed with the total product.

I’ve needed a spot for my daughter’s blessing dress for…..8 1/2 years now.  I added a little vinyl to the front and love the way it looks in her black, white and pink room.

You have the chance to win one Designer ShadowCase Kit of your choice.
To enter visit website ShadowCase and comment here what you would like to display in your ShadowCase.
One extra entry for each of the following (separate comment please):* Follow 30days (or let me know that you do) *Become a ShadowCase blog follower
*Tweet about it or become a follower on ShadowCaseTwitter
*Like ShadowCase on Facebook
Bonus: For every order you place, you will get 10 extra entries!
I’ll pick a winner on Sunday, August 15th.

post signature

Comments

1. Andrea says

Those are so pretty! At first I thought about putting my girls' baptism gowns in shadowboxes, but I love how on her website she shows one with ballet shoes in it! I'd love to do that with a photo of my girls and their first ballet shoes! What a sweet memory!

2. Christina says

I would love to put my son's first shoes in a small one of these!

christinaalmond at gmail dot com

3. steffany says

These are so pretty, I have so many ideas. I have some beautiful satin slippers that my great grandma made for me, I would love to do something with them.

4. Diana says

I love the idea of framing my babies' blessing clothes, or wedding keepsakes. Too many ideas to choose form.

5. ShirleyC says

I love the Vintage Shadow Case kit, and I would use it to showcase some of my mom's sewing tools and little treasures from her sewing box.
    Thanks.
    Shirley C.

6. Kristin says

We just adopted our daughter and I would either put memorabilia from our trip to China in one, or her baptism dress.

7. Trent & Emily Davies says

OH my gosh there are so many things I can't decide. Either my girls blessing dresses or my husbands Eagle Scout stuff!!

8. Trent & Emily Davies says

9. Trent & Emily Davies says

10. Sassy Sites! says

Stopping by to say I LOVE your blog! Lots of sassy ideas! I would love it if you would add me to your blog list… you are already on mine! :)

…visiting from Sassy Sites!
    (cause your blog is a sassy site!)

11. annemarie says

Lovely idea – I would like to display old sewing notions I have that were my grandmothers – needles, pins, thread, lace etc.

12. Gina @ MoneywiseMoms says

I want to make a special shadowcase using my friend's daughter's things. She lost her baby at 3 months old and is just starting to think about honoring her memory.

13. Patchwork and Play says

I love these shadow boxes! I would frame my 'vintage' Barbie clothes – both originals bought back in 1963 and those made by my Mum

14. Amanda says

I would display some of my children's baby items as well! Or maybe I should do some wedding memorabilia since I have three kids and wouldn't know which one to diplay for!

15. Rachel says

I would probably display my son's outfit that he came home from the hospital in. Or his sports medals that he keeps getting. Or my wedding stuff. OK, OK, I really don't know!!!

16. Melissa B says

I love Shadowcase. I would put my daughter's blessing dress in it if I win. It is so beautiful should be displayed in a gorgeous Shadowcase!

17. Jmom says

I have several ideas. My husband has some great knives he has been wanting to put in a frame to showcase or I could do something with my daughter's first sonogram, her 20 week sonogram, and first picture.

18. Heather and Tommy says

I would love to display my girls' first dance costumes, shoes, and picture of them in them.

19. Ammie says

Ooo. I like the vintage kits. Thanks! I would love to have a way to store and display my son's blessing outfit.

ammieloris at hotmail dot com

20. Lola....L..O..L..A....lo--oh--luh! says

I like you on facebook. I need 6 of those for each of my kiddo's blessing outfits!