Congrats to #135- Amy!! I will get in touch with you.
Dear DownEast Basics,
I love you.You have cute, fun, affordable, modest clothing and accessories. You never disappoint. I look forward to your catalog arriving in my mailbox. I love searching the shop online. I’m excited that you teamed up with Modbe for your swim lines. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to review your amazing products. Can’t wait to see what you come up with next.
I love that while it is still raining and snowing across the country, it is bright and beautiful in sunny So Cal. I can take a little drive to the beach and wear my new suit in the perfect weather.
This time I picked out a few things
from DownEast by Modbe to wear on the beach:
Modbe Knot Top
Banded Bikini in Sea Blue Dot and Set Sail Skirt in brown
Forever your girl,
Dear 30days readers,
1.What swim pieces would you pick from DownEast if you won?
You have to visit the DownEast site and comment here in order to enter.
And for some bonus entries:
2. Are you a DownEast Facebook fan? Cool if yes. Become one if no.
3. Do you follow 30days? Awesome if yes. Become a follower if no.
FYI- readers (Google Reader) my feed is still messed up from my switch to WordPress. If you followed me before January 2011, you are not getting my updated feed. Please change it here: http://feeds.feedburner.com/30handmadedays if you want to get the updates.
4. Did you tweet about this giveaway? Please include @30daysblog in your tweet. Thanks!
5. Did you like my Facebook page? You just increased your chances. ;)
6. I’m curious what you’d like to know from me. Ask me a question that I can answer in a later post.
I will pick one winner this Thurs, May 12th.
on all the cute finds at DownEast.
there’s lots to choose from!