Teacher Appreciation Idea: Cute as a Button

A few months ago for Valentine’s Day I made a cute as a button printable and attached button earrings to it.  I thought it would make a great end of the school year/teacher appreciation gift, so I made another version.  These would be great for teacher aides or bus drivers too!

Pin It

Same idea:
Make covered button earrings.
Print the Cute as a Button pdf.
Poke holes in the card.
Attach covered button earrings.
Sign.
Done.

Enjoy!

I’m linking up to:
Tidy Mom’s I’m Lovin’ It
Tatertots and Jello’s Weekend Wrapup
Today’s Creative Blog’s Get Your Craft On

Comments

This is such a cute idea. We were chatting about teacher appreciation gifts on Twitter yesterday. Tis the season!:) Next year I’ll be teaching 3rd grade. Is it bad to say Im already looking forward to TA gifts?:) (I’ll use the excuse that my love language is gifts).
    xo,
    Sarah

• Mique says

Ha! At least you’re honest Sarah. I have a hard time because we have SO many to get. And they all deserve something wonderful but 11 gifts add up. Glad you like this idea. ;)

2. Lyssa says

I have been brainstorming gift ideas and this is adorable. This is perfect! Thank you for sharing girl!

3. Michelle says

Such a cute gift idea! Thanks for sharing the printables and the tutorlal to make the cute button earrings! :) I think these would be perfect graduation presents for some of the young girls we know that are graduating from high school this year! :)

• Mique says

Great idea Michelle! You’re right- they would be super fun for young girls. Thanks!

4. Amber says

I saw some bookmarks that were on here that you used a paperclip and felt hearts. I can not find the PDF now. could you please help me find it.

All large purchases are always intimidating, especially if
    you are uninformed about the industry. One of the scariest purchases is buying cars.

Many people fear they are getting ripped off and you surely don’t want that. Avoid buying a lemon by looking through these great tips and tricks regarding car purchases.

Hello! I knoiw this is kind of off-topic butt I had to ask.
    Does operating a well-established website like yours
    require a lot of work? I’m completely new tto running a
    blog but I do write in my journal everyday.
    I’d like to stzrt a blog so I can share my experience and views online.
    Please leet me know if yyou have any kind of suggestions or tips foor new aspiring bloggers.

Appreciate it!

My homepage social media strategy template