If you are new to 30days, I host a linky party, my Pity Party to link up to every Friday. It started last summer when I was having a really bad week and someone suggested that I have a link up party to look through the links and cheer up. It worked! Pity Party was born and has been happening every Friday since. I love checking out new links and finding new blogs to visit. Thanks for joining in!
- Link to a specific post, not your blog in general.
- No links to shops, products or giveaways please. (They will be deleted)
- Be creative- a craft, tutorial, recipe, anything you want!
- To add your post you need to have a link to 30days somewhere on your post or grab a Pity Party button- thanks!
- Visit other links and leave them some love!
- Join me on Twitter, Facebook & Pinterest as I share some of my favorites throughout the week.
My favorites from last week’s link up:
- Less Cake More Frosting’s paper clutter organization
- 36th Avenue’s Dollar Store Soap Ball
- The Idea Door’s Father’s Day candy wrapper printable
- Born Again Crafters’ Chevron Growth Chart
- Ali Lilly’s most delicious cake ever
- Our Seven Dwarfs’ Pizza Dip
- Keeping Up with the Johnsons’ Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats
- Ruffled Sunshine’s sea salted caramel’s + printable