If you are new to 30days, I host a linky party, my Pity Party to link up to every Friday. It started last summer when I was having a really bad week and someone suggested that I have a link up party to look through the links and cheer up. It worked! Pity Party was born and has been happening every Friday since. I love checking out new links and finding new blogs to visit.
Image found on Pinterest
Have I told you lately that I love you? Because I really really do.
THANK YOU FOR LINKING UP EACH WEEK!!
And for the sweet comments about hostessing. :)
and you know who else I really love?
My Mom- Happy Happy Birthday Mom!
- Link to a specific post, not your blog in general.
- No links to shops, products or giveaways please. (They will be deleted)
- Be creative- a craft, tutorial, recipe, anything you want!
- To add your post please link to 30days somewhere on your post or grab a Pity Party button- thanks!
- Visit other links and leave them some love!
- Join me on Twitter, Facebook & Pinterest as I share some of my favorites throughout the week.
My favorites from last week’s link up:
CREATIVE/CLEVER/WHY DIDN’T I THINK OF THAT?
- 4th of July topiaries from Simply Designing
- Kitchen command center from Clean and Scentsible
- Mini popcorn boxes from No Biggie
- Handmade business cards from Born Again Crafter
- DIY vintage lunch pail (made the bread in a can idea her own- love it!!) from Star Graf Designs
- Flag from roll top desk from the 36th Ave
- GENIUS idea to streamline summer snacking from Kristen Duke photography
no picture for this one (hers are protected) but it’s SO worth the click, promise!!
- Aloha Burger & Oreo stuffed Chocolate chip cookies from bugaboo, mini, mr and me
- Corn on the cob cupcakes from I’m a Mom Not a Professional
- Strawberry Limeade (Sonic copycat) from Cooking with K
- Chi-Chi- Chimichurri Flank Steak from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs