- Link to a specific post, not your blog in general.
- No links to shops, products or giveaways please. (They will be deleted)
- Be creative- a craft, tutorial, recipe, anything you want!
- To add your post please link to 30days somewhere on your post or grab a Pity Party button- thanks!
- Visit other links and leave them some love.
- Join me on Twitter, Facebook & Pinterest as I share some of my favorites throughout the week.
- Shirred Bow Leg Warmers Tutorial from Simply Homemade
- Book of Mental Hugs from the Scrap Shoppe
- Tinfoil Rick Rack from I Gotta Create
- Chevron & Ikat printable tags from Nest of Posies
- Matchbook Advent Calendar from Alderberry Hill
- Countdown to Christmas Tree from Creative Juice
- Joy Mantel from 52 Mantels
- Kids Holiday Party Photo Shoot from I Do Invitations
- Pink Party from I Heart Naptimes
- Letter to Santa Party from Uncommon Events
- Vintage Barbie Pajama Party from Crossing the Bugger-Dixon Line
- Gooey Chex Mix from Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Chocolate Stirrers from Celebrations at Home
- Apple Parfait from the Seven Year Cottage
- Thin Mint Recipe from Poofy Cheeks via the Crafty Nest
What is SNAP? It’s a 3 day creative conference at Thanksgiving Point in Utah. Everything from crafting to parties to DIY to handmade business (Jess and I will be doing that one) and more. The location, the speakers, the environment- it is going to rock your socks. I promise. The team behind SNAP is amazing- I feel so lucky to be a part of it. (not just saying that- I love these girls) Has SNAP been on your Christmas list? THIS is your chance!
So how do you win??
One mandatory entry:
Leave me one comment telling me your best Christmas/holiday present you’ve ever given or received.
- Subscribe to the SNAP blog. Leave one comment letting me know you did. (1 extra entry)
- Everyone who links up today will get an extra entry (one extra per person, not per link)- if you don’t want to win this ticket, please let me know in a comment and it can be gifted to someone else.
I will pick one winner on Wednesday, December 14th.
and pssssssssst…..there will be some other SNAP giveaways over the next couple of weeks.
Keep up with all things SNAPpy- on Facebook and Twitter. I’ve loved being a part of #SNAPchat on Thursday mornings!