It seems as though the whole world has fallen in love with Pinterest. Rightfully so. A year after discovering it I have 28 boards and 1,120 pins. (wow) Also something new- a collaborative board The Latest DIY Craft & Design Ideas - with awesome bloggers that I admire. So fun!
If you visit me on Pinterest, it looks like this. ^^^
Quote from Barn Owl Primitives
who loves Pinterest just as much as I do, possibly more.
There are lots of posts lately about Pinterest but if you are wanting a basic overview and tutorial, I recommend Beth’s Pinterest tutorial. Not only is Pinterest fun and inspiring, but as a blogger it also helps me to know what projects and posts people are most drawn to. Do you have a blog or a shop? Creature Comforts explains how to use Pinterest to help you understand your readers and/or shoppers.
I want to have a little fun with this….so how about a giveaway?
Here’s how it will work:
- Go pin your favorite 30days post. It can be any post you want. One from 2007 or one from last month. Whatever you like best.
You might want to look at Printables, tutorials or holidays. Or click around on my categories over on my sidebar. ——–>
Just to clarify- to play along it has to be a post from 30days ONLY. If you put a post from someone else and then tag @30daysblog, they might not be so happy. If you pin something from another blog – awesome!- but it won’t count for this giveaway. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
- Include @30daysblog in the description somewhere.
For example: “Cookies in a can from @30daysblog”
- Come back here and leave a comment with the link of your pin.
- If you click the button “Facebook it” or “Tweet it” you get an extra entry. (all it is a click- easy peasy) Leave a separate comment for each please.
- You can enter as many times as you want.
- Open to US residents only. Sorry international friends.
The winner will receive:
A $50 gift card to one of your choice:
Target, Michaels, Joann’s or Amazon
I will pick a winner Monday, January 9th.