Strawberry Heart Oreo Cookies + Valentine’s Printable

For Christmas I make Peppermint Homemade Oreos so I thought it would be fun to make heart shaped strawberry Valentine cookies.

Want to make some? You know you do!

Valentine Cookies

Strawberry Heart Oreo Valentine Cookies

• 1 package of strawberry cake mix
  • 2 eggs
  • 3/4 cup of shortening
  • Frosting:
  • 8 oz. cream cheese
  • 1/2 stick of butter, softened
  • 2 tsp. vanilla
  • 4 c. powdered sugar

For the cookie:
  • Mix together.
  • The dough will be pretty stiff-
  • it’s supposed to be that way. ;)
  • Roll into balls.
  • Place two next to each other.
  • Pinch the bottom to create a heart.
  • Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
  • Immediately transfer to a cooling rack.
  • When cookies are cool, frost them and then
  • sandwich them like an Oreo.
  • This will only make about 12-15 cookies total
  • depending on how big you make them.
  • For the frosting:
  • Mix cream cheese and 1/2 stick of softened butter. Add vanilla. Then slowly add in one cup of powered sugar at a time until creamy.
  • Spread onto cool cookies.
  • Sandwich together.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Zip Recipes Plugin

Updated to add: I’ve gotten some comments about using margarine in this recipe- if you use margarine instead of shortening, the batter won’t be the right consistency.  Also some people have used extra moist or pudding added cake mixes- that seems to make the batter runny.  Sitck to regular ol’ strawberry cake mix for best results.

Here is what they look like before going into the oven:

And when they came out of the oven my kids were
debating which cookie was the best looking heart.

I thought these Valentine Cookies would make a fun treat to give to friends for Valentine’s day so I created a bag topper.  Just print out, cut and staple or double stick tape it onto your bags.

Front and back view

Download I heart you Valentine bag toppers.
For 30days followers and personal use only. Thank you!

This leads to very upset users reaching their tipping point and finally
    leaving the group or turning off notifications.
    I’m not about to reveal the entire loophole in a “”Google Secrets Revealed”” post, not even for a hefty
    $1000 fee for an ebook (I’d do it for that price if it
    were ticket sales to a seminar and I got a couple dozen of
    you to buy $1000 tickets to eagerly learn how I
    do what it is I do) (that’s in the works by the
    way). For the introduction section, start out with a Cover Letter
    and a Title Page.

Observe Dolphin Adventure 3 2014 Motion picture On-line

Dolphin Account 3 can be a follow up to a video when a team involving dedicated folks conserve lifetime of an dolphin referred to as Wintertime.

In this sequel your crew pops up with each other to
    locate Winter the latest surrogate mother to ensure
    that dolphin to settle at Clearwater Maritime Medical.

Dolphin History two (2014) Celebrities

Dolphin Adventure 3 will be a fascinating film mainly because the actual cause professional will be
    Lord. Morgan Freeman will be starring in the function involving Doctor.
    Cameron McCarthy and also his / her associate is actually Ashely Judd.
    We are able to virtually guarantee of which we
    will see among the many Gods magic inside Dolphin Story two

Dolphin History two Story
    Dolphin Tale 2 is usually a movie that mentions two dolphins.
    One of many dolphins can be a new mother to some little one dolphin called Winter months.
    Unfortunately, your Winter’s mommy drops dead
    and now the particular team steer by simply Doctor. Cameron McCarthy should find Winter weather a fresh
    new mother.

My web blog; Watch Dolphin Tale 2

Usually I do not learn post on blogs, but I would like to say that this
    write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do so! Your writing taste
    has been amazed me. Thank you, very great post.

my homepage … google

4. Bismah says

I made these cookies and they came out perfect! I actually had more than the estimated amount and i decreased the amount of shortening to less than a half. Other than that, they were delicious and extremely creative. I loved this recipe! So simple, but the heart making required some dedication.

5. Mel Walker says

Absolutely love these! I have been making my 4 year olds 2 preschool teachers deserts of the months, thanks to you :), and these will be perfect for their February ones. Thanks so much for all the great ideas and all the time you put in to this site!

6. Hanadia Roby says

favorite Valentines Day gift? A dozen roses that my boyfriend of the time spray painted black for me because I said that I would like them IF they came in that color… Later he found a hybrid rose called Black Magic which is such a deep wine it almost appears black in dim lighting =)

I love this…I used to have a tradition of making cookies for valentines (because by then everyone is missing Christmas cookies.) maybe I should start back.

These heart cookie are adorable! I would love to make them for my grandchildren for Valentines Day. Usually I bake them a heart shaped cake but this would be nice and different. All your desserts looks yummy.

9. Dinah says

Love the idea! Would using a heart cookie cutter work instead of the two balls of dough being put together?

Some could go as high $125 each that is why some surgeons don’t use these. You might have used one already while trying to get the milk out of your breasts to breastfeed your child. These days lots of breast enhancement methods are there which helps women not only to increase the size of their breasts but also increasing their firmness or making their sizes equal.