Over the years I’ve learned to love cooking dinner.Usually. The main meal isn’t what trips me up, it’s the side dishes. Do you have that problem too? I rarely do appetizers unless we have company over. But I combined a few recipes for a super quick cheese bread and it was a huge hit with my family. They enjoy being taste testers.
Not only does King’s Hawaiian make my favorite rolls and bread, (yuuuuummmm) but they also have a website with fun recipes to try. Have you checked it out? It’s awesome. This recipe is based on their Cheesy Bread but I adapted it and added some extra ingredients. My husband asked for thirds. Safe to say, I will be making it again.
- 6 pieces of 1 inch thick King’s Hawaiian sliced bread
- ½ c. shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ c. mayo
- 1 small can finely chopped black olives
- 3 stalks green onions, diced
- ½ Tbsp. crushed garlic spread
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix all of the ingredients above and spread onto bread slices. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
Diced garlic cloves can be used instead of crushed garlic spread.
This is one of my new favorite recipes to share with friends and family. What is your favorite dish to share with the family? Comment below and you’ll be entered to win a $200 Grocery gift card King’s Hawaiian.