Lisa Leonard: Life By Design

A lot of friends and family don’t get why I have a blog.  It takes a lot of time to come up with ideas, to take pictures and to post.  Heck …I wonder sometimes why I have a blog!?  Please tell me I’m not alone. There are a lot of reasons why I do and at the very tippy top of that list is the connections I’ve made with people.
I remember the first time I met her.  I had been a fan of her online store and blog for awhile.  In my mind she was a rock star.  And in real life, she was even better.  The kind of person that makes you feel like a million bucks whenever you are around… you just can’t help but feel genuinely loved when you are with her.  Not only that…but she gets it.  She’s a special needs momma.  And she is a beautiful one.  She talks about what a gift both her boys are and she talks about the struggles too.

Lisa Leonard is an inspiration to me.  And I know she will be to you (if she isn’t already)!  She has new adventures ahead…a show called Life By Design.
Tears rolled down my face as she described the fears and joys of her special boy.  Yes! Yes! Yes!! My thoughts exactly.  Take a minute to watch:

I’m excited for you, my sweet, inspirational friend.  This is the kind of reality show the world needs. And I can’t wait to watch!  Who’s with me?

Comments

1. kiki comin says

wow. she is incredible. thanks for sharing…i hope i can always have the outlook on life she has. she is so successful, but so grounded. amazing.:)

Kiki- she really is incredible. In a really down to earth kind of way. I’m lucky to have her in my life. And I love meeting people that I have admired online in real life. Did I tell you I loved meeting you at QBM at SNAP? I just valued our talk to so much! Wish we could’ve had more time together. Hopefully we’ll get another chance sometime! xo

Mique,
    I knew the name “Lisa Leornard” and that she made jewelry but I had NO idea how special her family and she were! You are right – this is the kind of reality I want to watch too.

Hi Amanda! She really is so special and I couldn’t be happier for Lisa and the whole family. Yay for good people getting great opportunities and sharing their story! I can’t wait to watch. xo

I would love to watch the program – I’m going to have to go and suss it out. One of my besties had a baby with CdLS about one year ago – and it has been a hard road for her with many long stays in hospital.

4. Sharon says

So inspiring is right! God Bless Lisa & her family. I have ordered from her website and her jewelry is so precious. Thanks for sharing the clip. I will have to see where I can watch the show.