Happy Fall y’all! Can you believe it’s October already? I love this season…cool mornings and warm days, plump pumpkins, the trees changing colors. Everything about it is lovely!
To kick off the month, I’m sharing a recipe for Pumpkin S’more Dip. If you love all things pumpkin, you have to try this!
What’s great about this recipe is that you can whip it up in no time!
You start with 1 (8 oz) block of cream cheese, 1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin, 3/4 cup packed brown sugar, 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice and 1 teaspoon of vanilla. Using a stand mixer with a paddle attachment or hand mixer, blend together.
Once the ingredients are blended well and smooth, pour into a 9″ pie pan.
Top with 30-35 large marshmallows and bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown.
Top with 1/2 cup of melted semi-sweet chocolate and serve with grahams crackers.
Enjoy the flavors of Fall!
- 1 (8 oz) block of cream cheese
- 1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 30-35 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels, melted
- Graham Crackers for serving
- Using a stand mixer with a paddle attachment or hand mixer, blend cream cheese, pumpkin, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla together.
- Pour into 9″ pie plate and top with marshmallows.
- Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown.
- While dip is baking, melt chocolate chips according to package directions.
- Pour chocolate over warm dip.
- Serve with graham crackers.
For more recipes, check out my blog. You can also catch up with me on Facebook and Pinterest. I’d love to connect with you!