If you are new to 30days, I host a linky party, my Pity Party every Friday. Thanks for linking up your ideas- I love visiting what you share! Make sure to visit the other projects being linked up.
Help make Christmas count for Yana!! Isn’t she the sweetest?
Check out this fundraiser post from Jeannett to chip in. I can’t stress enough how every dollar counts. If every one of you lovely readers just took two minutes and donated ONE dollar, it would forever change that little girls’ life. Oh and there are giveaways for your help spreading the word too! Go, go, go!!
Ok… the Rules:
- Link to a specific post, not your blog in general.
- Please only post your ideas, not round ups or guest posts.
- Only link up 2 posts.
- No links to shops, products or giveaways please. (They will be deleted)
- Be creative- a craft, tutorial, recipe, anything you want!
- To add your post please link to 30days somewhere on your post or grab a Pity Party button!
- Visit other links and leave them some love.
- Join me on Twitter, Facebook & Pinterest as I share some of my favorites throughout the week.
FUN GIFT IDEAS
- Homemade Chapstick from the Creative Bubble
- Glass Etched Pan from the Real Thing with the Coake Family
- Chocolate Spoons from cocalores
- Christmas Printables from Love, Pomegranate House
- Chalkboard Ornaments from Clean and Scentsible
- Nutcracker Mantel from the Crafted Sparrow
- Reindeer Corndogs from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
- Sesame Asparagus Quiche from Half Baked Harvest
- Snowflake and Christmas Tree Cookies from Lizy B