Hello Monday

I just got back from SNAP! and am feeling inspired.  And exhausted.  I’m taking a day to regroup and then tackle this week.  One of the highlights was spending some time with this girl:

with Lisa Leonard

Lisa does Hello Monday every week and this week I decided to play along.

Airport Trip

Hello airport.  Second time in 2 weeks.

laundry that never ends

Hello laundry that has piled up after a weekend away. ugh.

Sage & Harper

Hello fun QBM finds. Bags from Sage & Harper.

QBM in Oceanside, May 4th 2013

Hello to another Queen Bee Market that’s in less than 2 weeks!!!

SNAP! classes

Hello to reliving the awesome classes I got to attend.
Object Photography from Lindsey + Caroline, How to Make Google to Love Your Blog from Court, Keynote with Lisa and Photoshop Elements with Jessica Sprague

Joy is in the connection

Hello to words of wisdom I want to remember.  From Keynote Julie de Azevedo Hanks.

Snoogles
Hello to my cute family that I have missed while I was away.  “Snoogles” (as my Drew calls them) are my favorite.

What are you saying hello to today?  Did you get to attend SNAP!? I’d love to hear all about it.

Comments

Hello!! Hanging out with you was my favorite too. I’m so happy that I got to spend some quality time with you. Wish we had pictures to prove it. Thank you so much for listening to me as I talked on and on about all of my sad stuff. :( I love you Amy!! xoxo

It was SO lovely seeing you again Mique. Thank you for putting on another fantastic Queen Bee Market, I love the little bits and pieces I picked up. I will definitely try my best to make it to the Oceanside Queen Bee market.

I love your printable! This was one of my favorite takeaways too. It makes me smile to see you home with your CUTE “snoogle” buddy ;). I’d love to meet you at a future conference! For now, I’ll enjoy your cute posts…

Fun post! I’m missing SNAP so much this week, hard to be away from the family but that girl time and blog inspiration is just so needed!

I didn’t realize there was another QBM so soon, I think I might have to attend!

I feel the same way too Maegan. I loved having girl time to get inspired. Hope you get to make it to Oceanside. I’d love to see you again!

Michelle this comment got lost somehow and I just saw it. (months later!) I loved sitting next to you and hanging out a bit. You are the funniest! Hope we get to connect more soon. xo