Happy Friday! Welcome to the Pity Party, my weekly linky party. At last week’s Pity Party there were several dessert posts that caught my eye. I’m featuring them today:
- Strawberry Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting from Or So She Says
- Cherry Icebox Cheesecake from This Silly Girl’s Life
- White Chocolate Reese’s Fudge from Lil Luna
- No Bake Cheesecake from Cookie Crumbs and Sawdust
- Poptart Ice Cream Sandwiches from Life with the Crust Cut Off
- Green Apple S’mores from Salt & Pepper Moms
And here are some other posts that caught my eye:
S’mores Goodie Bag + Printable from Polkadots on Parade
Back to School Printables from Simply Graphics
And visit my link up page with a whole list of other parties to link up to and how the Pity Party got started a couple of years ago.
Check out some of my posts from this week:
School Binder with Printables
How to pair fonts together
A few Pity Party rules to keep in mind:
- Link up only your projects- no round ups, giveaways, or shop links
- Link your specific post, not your blog in general
- Please add a link to Thirty Handmade Days in your post to let your readers know that you linked up here!
- Stick around to visit other links and comment on other posts
- By linking up to 30days Pity Party, you are giving permission for me to feature your project with an image and link to your post.