Thank goodness it’s Friday! Notice anything different around here?? I got a little (or a big) facelift courtesy of Fran from Freeborboleta Designs and I can’t say enough about the work she did. We have a few tweaks here and there to work out but I hope you find it easier to navigate 30days now.
Ok- onto the Pity Party… at last week’s link up something jumped out at me- appetizer recipes and food for game day. I guess I just have it on my mind…. did you see my cute Football Team Cookies & printable? I had fun putting that together.
Here’s what caught my eye this week:
- Cheese Stuffed Chicken & Spinach Pizza Bread from Tidy Mom
- Sassy Tailgate Sandwiches from I Dig Pinterest
- Baked Macaroni & Cheese Balls from Burnt Apple
- Bruschetta with Garlic Crostini from This Silly Girl’s Life
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork from Not Quite Mommy of the Year
If you’re looking for more, I have a post with over 30 Irresistible Appetizers that would be perfect for game day!
Visit my link up page with a whole list of other parties to link up to and how the Pity Party got started a couple of years ago.
A few Pity Party rules to keep in mind:
- Link up only your projects- no round ups, giveaways, or shop links
- Please add a link to Thirty Handmade Days in your post to let your readers know that you linked up here!
- Stick around to visit other links and comment on other posts
- By linking up to 30days Pity Party, you are giving permission for me to feature your project with an image and link to your post.