Happy Friday! Welcome to my weekly linky party. At last week’s Pity Party there was a little bit of everything but I’m featuring desserts. Thanks for taking the time to link up. I join some link parties each week and know much time it takes. Here are the posts that caught my eye last week:
- Southern Pound Cake from I Dig Pinterest
- Raspberry Peach Napoleon from A Pinch of Glitter
- Cinnamon Chip Cake Batter Cookies from Capturing Joy
- Lemon Bars from Cookie Crumbs & Sawdust
- Peaches & Cream Pie from Carrisa Miss
- Salted Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake Bars from Dixie Chik Cooks
- 3 Ingredient Scones from Couches and Cupcakes
Some other fun link ups:
Craft Paint Organization from anderson + grant
My kids would LOVE these Surfboard (& Teen Beach Movie) Cookies from Lizy B
Visit my link up page with a whole list of other parties to link up to and how the Pity Party got started a couple of years ago.
Check out some of my posts from this week:
Anniversary Idea + Printable Tags
Unique Baby Gift Idea
Old Navy Review with Back to School Shopping List
Printable Backpack Tags
A few Pity Party rules to keep in mind:
- Link up only your projects- no round ups, giveaways, or shop links
- Please add a link to Thirty Handmade Days in your post to let your readers know that you linked up here!
- Stick around to visit other links and comment on other posts
- By linking up to 30days Pity Party, you are giving permission for me to feature your project with an image and link to your post.