Happy Happy Thanksgiving!! (Thanksgiving Eve if you’re early for the sale) After a really tough 2013, I’m visiting with family and counting all my blessings. Family is at the very tippy top of that list. I am also grateful for each one of you- thank you for visiting 30days. For your comments, your emails, and sweet words. Especially over the last week, it’s become very clear what a wonderful support system I have because of 30days. It’s humbling and appreciated.
After you are done gathering around with family and eating til can’t eat one.more.bite……I have a little project for you. This one is courtesy of my brand new friend- Silhouette CAMEO. I spent hours playing around and designing before I came up with this little design: (from a suggestion on Facebook– keep the ideas coming!)
Someone mentioned that they’d love to have a popcorn wrapper. Similar to my bread wrappers…. what a fun idea! I turned this into a gift basket. I purchased a bucket, popcorn, and some shakers for seasonings from the dollar store (yep I did!).
To make the popcorn wrapper, download this file and cut onto whatever kind of paper you have on hand. Wrap it around the popcorn bag and adhere with a glue stick or other adhesive. Stick it in a bucket with some homemade seasonings, maybe a gift card for Netflix or iTunes, etc. I think it turned out cute and I can’t wait to share with some of my friends.
By now I’m sure you’ve seen all kinds of amazing ideas using a Silhouette. Right? The possibilities are endless and I find myself thinking —- ohhhh I could turn this into something cool with my CAMEO.
I’m super excited that I get to pass on some AMAAAAAAZING savings to you. If you’ve been wanting a Silhouette, grab one right now when they are the lowest price they have ever been. Click on the image below and make sure to use my coupon code.
Use the code HANDMADE at checkout to get the savings!
Here are all of the fabulous offers going on from now until December 8th:
(1) A Silhouette CAMEO®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $229.99. Retail price for all of this would total $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
(2) A Silhouette Portrait®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $129.99. Retail price for all of this would total $286.93 (over 40% savings!)
(3) A Silhouette CAMEO®, a Silhouette Portrait®, and two $25 download cards for $299.99. That’s right: If you buy a Silhouette CAMEO® at full price, you get two $25 download cards and a Silhouette Portrait® ABSOLUTELY FREE! Retail price for all of this would be $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
(4) 40% off consumable products at Silhouette. This excludes machines, subscriptions, download and gift cards. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Rain checks not available.
(5) FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25.
Disclosure: I was provided a Silhouette CAMEO as a part of this campaign. All opinions are 1 million % my own.