A couple of years ago Allison from little lovelies and I collaborated on a Valentine’s Day idea. She created adorable bookmarks and I made a matching printable card to go with it. I loved how they turned out. I thought it’d be fun to do a quick update:
Can you tell what kind of books I like to read? Ha! I’m a bit of a YA “dystopian” reader. What kind of books do you like to read? I’m on the hunt for some new stuff.
To make these bookmarks, it’s as easy as 1-2-3. Print, cut and give. You can either cut around the heart to have it pop out more, or you can cut a standard rectangular bookmark shape. I created two colorways- one traditional red and the other more “vintage-y” soft colors. I love them both! (is that ok to admit?) Which one do you like best?
I used my laminator because I just like excuses to laminate all the things. But you could skip that step if you want. Another idea is to give a bookmark with a gift card to a book store or for a Kindle. This would be perfect for a teacher gift!
Printables have sorta become what I love to make most (can you tell?) …
Since it’s the 10th of the month, I’ve teamed up with some of my favorite creative friends. This month the theme is HEARTS and I just know you are going to love (no pun intended!) these projects that are sure to get your creativity flowing for Valentine’s Day. Go see all the other fabulous projects:
1. Landeelu sharing an Easy Valentine’s Day Wire Heart Garland
2. Little Miss Momma sharing an Easy Heart Envelope Pillow
3. Lolly Jane sharing Glitter Heart Valentine Decor
4. Or So She Says shares Origami Heart Love Notes
5. Simply Kierste sharing Heart Bunting Countdown
6. Six Sisters Stuff sharing Peanut Butter Chocolate Hearts
7. Thirty Handmade Days sharing Printable Valentine’s Day Bookmarks (hey that’s me!)
8. Your Homebased Mom sharing DIY Valentine’s Sharpie Mugs
9. Capturing Joy sharing a Heart Carved Tree Stump
10. eighteen25 sharing Heart Gift Tags
What do you think? Heart overload! I love it.
Here’s the original Heart Bookmark post: