Hey everyone!! It’s Abbey here from The Cards We Drew and I’m SOOO very excited to be here for the first time contributing at Mique’s amazing blog! Today I thought I’d share a fun Valentine’s treat idea with these Valentine’s Brownie Hearts! I love sharing recipes, but I know sometimes it’s hard to find time to make everything from scratch and after trying out a new recipe a few months ago for my M&M Cheesecake Bars, I thought I’d try a new take on them and share it with all you guys today!
For starters, you can pick out any store bought brownie mix that you prefer and make them according to the box.
Then you can go ahead and get started on the icing! It’s a simple recipe, combine one can of sweetened condensed milk with one bag of pink Wilton chocolate melts in a saucepan over medium heat. Once it’s all melted together, pour over your brownies and refrigerate until it’s set. After it’s set, I used my heart cookie cutter to cut out the brownies and I topped them off with Cherry M&M’s for decoration!
- Store bought brownie mix
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag of Wilton chocolate melts in pink (or color of choice)
- M&M's or other items for decoration
- Prepare your brownie mix according to instructions.
- Once brownies are prepared and cooked, use a small saucepan to melt together condensed milk and chocolate melts on medium heat.
- Keep stirring until well mixed together, then immediately pour over the brownies.
- Refrigerate brownies until icing is set.
- Use cookie cutter to punch out hearts and top with M&M's or other decorations.
I hope you enjoyed my tasty little dessert recipe and I look forward to visiting next month! If you’re looking for more recipe or craft ideas, be sure to visit my blog, The Cards We Drew, and see what I’ve been up to!