2 Ingredient Root Beer Float Pops

How to make a root beer float pops using only 2 ingredients (and one isn't ice cream!).  www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

Ok are you ready for the easiest but super delicious popsicles you’ve ever made? (because you’ve made your own popsicles before right?) These are no brainers. Perfect for summer. Perfect for kids to join in on. Perfect just because they taste great and don’t make a mess or require a lot of work.

Using only 2 ingredients to make Root Beer Float Pops!  (and one isn't ice cream) www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

You can use whatever kind of popsicle molds you’d like. The store I went to get molds from didn’t have any. So I found some small (5 oz.) paper cups and popsicle sticks. They were perfect for these pops.

Here’s how you make them without ice cream:

Pour 1/2 c. root beer into your paper cup. Next pour 1/3 c. French Vanilla International Delight Creamer into the cup. (Sign up here for coupons, recipes and more from ID) Stir if you’d like. Or not. Either way works. Stick them in the freezer on a level surface for an hour or so. Then push the popsicle sticks in the center when the mix has solidified a bit and can stand up straight in the cups. Freeze for about 8 hours or overnight. Remove from cups and enjoy!

Using only 2 ingredients to make Root Beer Float Pops!  So easy to make but so yummy!

See? Told you the easiest you’ll ever make!

Using only 2 ingredients to make Root Beer Float Pops!  www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

My root beer float loving family is all over these. Yum!

Using only 2 ingredients to make Root Beer Float Pops!

And if that isn’t enough… or you just don’t want to freeze anything into popsicles…I have another option for you.

How to make a root beer float using only 2 ingredients (and one isn't ice cream!).   So easy to make and so good!

The easiest way to make a root beer float ever—- take a glass of root beer with ice and add a few tablespoons (to your liking) of French Vanilla ID creamer. The end. Yes, it’s seriously that easy. It tastes so so so good and I can’t believe I didn’t think of it before.

You could do this with any kind of soda to make it a little creamy and a little sweet. Try it out and let me know what ya think.

How to make a root beer float using only 2 ingredients (and one isn't ice cream!).  www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.

Comments

1. Jackie Lee says

I’m off to the store for the ingredients now! I LOVE ID favors so this is truly a Win Win!

2. Kerri Jackson says

These are yummy. .. they actually have a melted ice cream creamer that is super yummy in these too….

Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this website.
    It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s difficult to get that “perfect balance” between user
    friendliness and appearance. I must say you have
    done a superb job with this. Additionally, the blog
    loads very fast for me on Opera. Exceptional Blog!

my homepage … Aeria points hack no survey

I found you through the linky party on I heart naptime. I love this idea! It sounds quick, easy and fun to make with the kids. We may just have to do this for a family party with all of the cousins. Thanks for the great idea!

best gaming laptops 2012 under 800

If what you wrote could apply to anyone together with your job description, revise
    whatever you’ve written. The constant use from the hidden benefit will reinforce the need for your reader to take action and that
    after all is what you happen to be intending to do together with your copy,

Then, just type in a name to your workgroup, ensuring you note
    the complete spelling used, as you will have to enter exactly the same workgroup name about
    the Windows Vista computers. All these new offerings by Electronic Bazaar would make your life
    more colorful and would change the way you communicate with
    others.

You ought to be aware that you can find ways to Prevent Identity Theft when you happen to be
    working wirelessly. Installation could be as simple as plugging the unit in and you will have drivers automatically install for your
    device as a USB wireless device in Vista. Wifi extender microcenter The Trulink
    Extender is a bit expensive but if you may need a good way for connecting USB
    devices with out the wiring the Trulink Extender Kit is well worth a glance.

Specific assignments are often requested,
    as well as the best of those could possibly
    be featured by various Yahoo. Your problem could be how finest to ensure your composing complies, conforms and meets all that is certainly needed for greater English writing.

important (berrybenkashop.zendesk.com)
    wifi extender kmart He has ample experience working in addition to industry
    leaders being a marketing manager. Unfortunately, they occasionally featured articles on raising
    animals for food, something I oppose like a Vegan.

Do I want one with the bigger, front loading washers
    or even the simple top loading washer. Probably one from the best of these
    arguably beige dryer and washer sets may be the Whirlpool – Duet 4.

It can be important to take other measures to shield yourself from ticks.
    Depending where type, gas powered or electric, be sure you hands are dry before plugging it in to perform.

We must be determined by our patience to see us through
    these times during the uncertainty. Now, once you go
    to produce your article, all you ought to do is write a couple sentences
    on each point and also you’ve got most of the article complete.
    Whirlpool cabrio gas dryer manual order Now I can’t write the letter to suit your needs, but I can give you an idea of the to say.

Well, should you haven not come on top of ideals which will put your speech
    together you will have to follow these steps again until you make a working speech.