I’m not really a mint kind of girl. Until the fall hits and peppermint ice cream is on the shelves. And then I go weak in the knees and eat it all I can the whole season long. Yum. Yum. YUM!
We’re back with another amazing Blog Hop. We’ve got lots of treats to share with you as well as some darling peppermint inspired crafts! So pin the collage below, check out my Frozen Peppermint Pie and then go see all of the other fabulous projects created by some of my blogger friends too.
Isn’t she pretty? Mmmmm……
- 2 pre-made Oreo cookie pie crust
- 1 8 oz. container Cool Whip (whipped cream)
- 1 (1.5 quart) container Peppermint Ice Cream
- Crushed candy canes to top (optional)
- Soften ice cream until easy to mix with cool whip.
- Spread into cookie pie crust.
- Freeze for several hours.
- Top with crushed candy canes or crumbled oreos or chocolate sauce.
Now check out the rest of the other fun ideas:
- Your Homebased Mom sharing Peppermint White Hot Chocolate Float
- Lolly Jane sharing Striped Wreath
- Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke sharing Peppermint Brownie Bites
- Little Miss Momma sharing Christmas Hot Chocolate
- Or So She Says sharing Peppermint Creme Brulee
- Simply Kierste sharing Peppermint Striped Candlesticks
- Six Sisters Stuff sharing Peppermint Fudge
- Eighteen25 sharing Peppermint Santa ‘Staches
- 30 Handmade Days sharing Frozen Peppermint Pie
- Landee Lu sharing Andes Peppermint Crunch Cookies