Quick 3 Ingredient Chicken Pineapple Skewers
Make these skewers in under an hour! With only 3 ingredients it couldn't be easier!
Author: My Name Is Snickerdoodle
Recipe type: Entree
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Cubed
- 2 Cups Pineapple Chunks, Fresh or Canned
- 2 Cups Veri Teriyaki Island Marinade
- 6-8 Bamboo Skewers
- 1 Gallon Ziploc Baggie
- Place cubed chicken and marinade in gallon baggie and seal.
- Marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes up to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Skewer the chicken and pineapple chunks, alternating each one.
- Place onto the baking sheet spacing evenly apart.
- Brush pineapples with a little of the marinade and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with rice.