School is back in session and my calendar is already full of activities for the month. To simplify our busy weeknights, I came up with a list of our favorite easy and healthy crockpot freezer meals. Free printable recipes and grocery list below!
What’s included in these recipes?
- 10 ingredients or less
- A delicious taste (We tried them all and gave them two thumbs up.)
These are all really easy recipes to throw in the crockpot in the morning. I’m also a big fan of assembling 7-10 at a time and freezing them for later. There’s seriously nothing easier than dumping an already-made meal into the crockpot. No chopping, measuring, or messes. Woot!
Nervous about mixing raw meat and vegetables? Don’t worry – it’s perfectly safe. I did a lot of research when I was writing my No-Cook Freezer Meals Cookbook eBook and the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service explains that freezing inactivates any microbes present in food (like bacteria, yeasts, and molds). You cook the food before eating it too, so you’re good to go. (More info on food safety here.)
Here are 31 recipes that I’ve made myself, Friends. Enjoy!
31 Easy and Healthy Crockpot Freezer Meals
- Red Pepper Chicken
- Italian Pork Roast (fresh tomatoes!)
- Korean Shredded Beef Lettuce Wraps
- Thai Pineapple Curry
- Cool Ranch Shredded Chicken Tacos (yum)
- Stuffed Peppers
- Vegetarian Curried Lentils
- Shredded Beef and Carrots (our fave)
- Turkey Black Bean Chili
- Beef Barley Stew from Live Simply
- Seafood Boil
- Lemon Pepper Chicken from this post
- Salsa Verde Chicken
- Ginger Peach Chicken from this blog post
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Greens & Beans
- Beef Fajitas
- Sausage-Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers
- Cabbage Casserole
- Meatball Vegetable Soup (our other fave)
- Honey Bourbon Chicken from Once a Month Meals
- Lime Shredded Pork
- Banana Pepper Shredded Beef
- Hot Pepper Pork Sirloins and Butternut Squash
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Homemade Mississippi Pot Roast
- Chicken Soup with Mexican Seasonings
- Turkey White Bean & Kale Soup
- Chicken Teriyaki from this blog post
- Easy Pesto Salmon
- Chicken Curry (so good)
I linked to the original recipes above, but since I’ve made hundreds of crockpot freezer meals myself (maybe even thousands!), I typed up exactly how I would freeze and cook each one in this printable pdf:
Oh, and if you’ve had issues with chicken drying out in your crockpot, I recommend cooking them for less time. I only cook chicken breasts for 3-4 hours in my 6-quart crockpot or 6-8 hours in my 4-quart crockpot. My 6-quart has a programmable timer, so I set it in the morning and then let it sit on warm for the rest of the day. Works perfectly.