Tis the season for candy. Candy, candy, candy. What do you do with all your leftover Halloween candy when the holiday is over? Set some Butterfingers aside to use for a delicious recipe. Try out this one for the easiest ever Butterfinger Pie.
It’s only 4 ingredients. And it takes less than five minutes to make. But you do have to chill it for several hours. So you need to reserve some time to make sure it’ll set. If you love Butterfingers, this one is for you. Next I’ll be trying it with Snickers. I’ll let you know how it turns out.
- 6 regular sized butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Mix 5 crushed butterfingers, softened cream cheese and 8 oz. of Cool Whip together.
- Put into graham cracker crust.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip on top of pie.
- Chill for several hours.
- Crush final Butterfinger bar and sprinkle over the top.
The kids can get in on the action by crushing the Butterfingers! It’s the best part. My kids love baking and cooking with me so this is the perfect (easy!) recipe to get them involved in. They could even make it on their own. It’s pretty fool proof.
Are you a big pie fan? Here are some other recipes that I friends made and shared here:
Easy Breezy Peanut Butter Pie from Happy Together
Lemon Breeze Refridgerator Pie from Less Cake More Frosting
And here’s another fun idea for using leftover Halloween candy:
Make a Candy Scavenger Hunt