A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that I would be doing a q&a series. My brain is a bit on overload at the moment. So what better time to do answer a few questions? You ask questions, I attempt to answer them. There were some good, tough questions. On with round two:
- My witty friend Jeannett asked:
- if you could could max out your credit cards at any three stores what would they be? (and please don’t answer with some “we did dave ramsey and we don’t use credit….” this is for fun.)
Tough question! ANY 3 stores? Anthropologie, Target, and the Queen Bee Market
- who is your secret celebrity crush? (and don’t say “my husband”…because that’s lame too.)
Hands down (other than, my husband !) Channing Tatum. Hubba hubba.
- ginger or maryanne? Depends on the day. Most of the time Maryann, but I definitely have a Ginger side to me too.
- Tanya asked:
- What are your top 3 Favorite blogs you follow? Don’t make me do it! Picking 3 blogs is nearly impossible with hundreds that I look at and love. Here are 3 that I visit often that you might not expect:
Our Best Bites, super yummy recipes
Marilyn, Passionista Presents , my music guru
House of Smith’s, love Shelley’s style and inspires me to decorate my home
- What is your favorite snack? Could any time: Puffy Cheetos. Will you still be my friend? I also love anything with nuts, especially almonds. But surprising to most, I don’t really like chocolate. I am a recovering Dr. Pepper addict.
- What has been your most time consuming blog post ever?hmmmm…they all seem to take a lot of time. I have to say that Giveaway Week was by far the most time consuming blog week by far. Totally worth it though.
- Rugrats & Royalty asked:
- What did you want to be (profession wise) when you were younger? I had a few stages. For awhile I wanted to be a hairstylist. Then a school teacher. Next in advertising. But I really always wanted to be home with my kids.
- What is your favourite thing about yourself (eyes, smile, etc.)? (Hard q!) My smile.
- What is your favourite food? As mentioned I love Puffy Cheetos. Glamorous huh? But for a real meal, I love anything with pesto or a cream sauce, love good (real) mashed potatoes and am a die hard cheesecake fan.
Julia asked: How’d you get so amazing?
By hanging out with you and flinging dirty laundry at each other while working in the laundry room (now that’s a story for another post!). Julia is one of my longtime BYU friends whom I absolutely adore. And miss. And she’s WAY more amazing than I will ever be.Julia and I are smack dab in the middle of the picture above.
Instead of only answering questions this time, I’d love for you to answer some questions for me to get to know you a little better. If you play along and have a blog, I’ll visit it and say hi. I did this a couple years ago and it was so much fun. And if you have any other questions, ask away. Leave your answer to these questions in a comment:
- Where are you from?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- What craft do you enjoy doing the most?
- Favorite blogs to visit?
- What do you stink at?
- What do you rock at?