I’m so excited that blueberries are in season! Blueberries are so versatile…bake them in muffins, throw them on salads or eat them plain! Today I’m sharing a blueberry sauce to be topped on a creamy, no bake cheesecake.
You guys, this cheesecake is extreme! Thick graham cracker crust, a big pile of cheesecake and topped with a sweet blueberry sauce. It’s a cheesecake-lovers dream!
Let’s start with the classic graham cracker crust. Place 12 graham cracker sheets into a food processor and blend until you have 2 cups of crumbs. You could also use homemade graham crackers for an extra special touch.
This cheesecake is the perfect creamy-fruity combination. Enjoy!
- 12 graham cracker sheets, blended to make 2 c. of crumbs
- ¼ c. sugar
- ½ c. (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 (8oz) packages of cream cheese
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 2 c. (1 pint) of HEAVY whipping cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- (adapted from Martha Stewart)
- 2 c. fresh or frozen blueberries
- ½ c. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. vanilla.
- Using a food processor, blend graham cracker sheets until turned into crumbs.
- Add sugar and melted butter; blend until well mixed.
- Press into an 8x8 pan.
- Using a mixer with a whisk attachment, mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Add heavy whipping cream, vanilla and almond extracts.
- Mix on medium-high for 2-3 minutes or until thickened.
- Pour filling over the crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Add all ingredients to a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium high heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- The blueberries will breakdown and the sauce will become thick.
- Let cool and refrigerate until you're ready to serve the cheesecake.
- Pour on top of cheesecake.
- Serve and enjoy!
Food photography and styling courtesy of My Name is Snickerdoodle.
If you like easy and no bake recipes, you’ll love these too: