A simple twist on an old classic – this Creamy Shirley Temple recipe hits the spot every time!
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup ginger ale
- ½ cup lemon lime soda
- 2 tbsp of grenadine
- 1 TBSP heavy whipping cream
- maraschino cherries
- lime wedges
- Add ice cubes to a large glass. (I used pebble ice!)
- Pour orange juice, ginger ale, lemon lime soda and grenadine.
- Add 1 TBSP heavy whipping cream.
- Garnish with maraschino cherry and lime wedge.
- Stir before drinking.
Josh got me a pebble ice machine for Mother’s Day and it was seriously the best gift idea ever! I have used it soooo much, including with this drink recipe. Filling the glass half way with pebble ice was perfect.
Adding the lime on the side of the drink not only makes it look cute but if you give it a squeeze before you sip…. heavenly!
If you like a good drink, try these drink recipes out too: