Who doesn’t love the Crockpot? Just throw everything in and let it cook all day. I especially love it for parties and today’s recipe for Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders is perfect for your next football get-together.
Here’s what you’ll need: 2.5 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thighs or tenders (thawed), 6 oz. can tomato paste, 1 (1.75 oz.) pkg. buffalo wing seasoning (I used French’s Mild Buffalo Wing Seasoning), 1 (3/4 oz.) pkg. ranch seasoning, 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar and 1 Tbsp. butter (not pictured).
Place all the ingredients in your slow cooker. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-7 hours.
You’ll also need slider buns and cheddar cheese slices.
If you can’t find slider buns, dinner rolls would also work well.
Shred chicken and serve on slider bun, topped with cheese.
I like to serve with carrot and celery sticks. You can also offer your favorite hot sauce on the side, for those who like to kick up the heat!
- 2.5 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thighs or tenders (thawed)
- 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 1 (1.75 oz.) pkg. buffalo wing seasoning (I used French's Mild Buffalo Wing Seasoning)
- 1 (3/4 oz.) pkg. ranch dressing & dip seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 20 slider buns
- 20 slices of cheddar cheese
- Place all ingredients (except buns and cheese) in slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-7 hours.
- Shred chicken.
- Spoon on slider bun and top with cheese.
- Will make approx. 20 sliders with ¼ c. as the serving size.