Easy Cheesy Artichoke Bread
Author: Mique from 30daysblog
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 c. mayo
- 1 can or jar artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped
- 1 c of shredded Mozarella and Parmesan cheese (found at Target but you could just do ½ c. mozarella & ½ c. parmesan)
- ½ tsp minced (jarred) garlic or 1 fresh clove minced
- ½ can chopped water chestnuts
- 2 loaves of french bread
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop artichoke hearts and water chestnuts.
- Combine with mayo, garlic, and cheeses.
- Spread over sliced french bread.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until bubbly.
Recipe by Thirty Handmade Days at http://www.thirtyhandmadedays.com/2013/01/super_bowl-appetizer/