This easy Frozen Nutella Cream Pie is sweet, creamy & rich. And did I mention it requires ZERO baking? It only has 6 ingredients and takes about 15 minutes to whip together, because no one want to spend all day in the kitchen on a gorgeous summer day. It really is the perfect summer dessert! Frozen Nutella Cream Pie is a variation of one our favorites…Frozen Peanut Butter Banana Cream Pie.
Let’s get started!
Start by adding half of a block of cream cheese (4 oz.) and 3/4 c. of powdered sugar to your mixing bowl.
Mix until smooth. Then add 1/2 c. Nutella Hazelnut Spread and 1 tsp. vanilla.
Mix until smooth. Then add 1 (8 oz) container of whipped topping.
Mix well, once again, until smooth and creamy.
Pour the batter into a store-bought 9″ chocolate cookie crust
Cover and place into the freezer for 4+ hours. Once completely frozen, remove cover and drizzle 1/4 c. Nutella over the entire pie. I put it in a squeeze bottle for easy drizzling.
Serve up and enjoy!
- ½ c. (4 oz) cream cheese, softened
- ¾ c. powdered sugar
- ¾ c. Nutella Hazelnut Spread, divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 (8 oz) container whipped topping
- 1 (9") chocolate cookie crust
- Using a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract and ½ c. Nutella . Mix until well blended.
- Add whipped topping. Mix until well blended.
- Pour into pie shell. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Take out of freezer and remove cover. Drizzle ¼ c. Nutella over top.
- Slice into 8 pieces and enjoy!