With Valentine’s Day a couple weeks away, what better way to celebrate than with these yummy and pretty Heart Rice Krispie Treats.
I recently shared some cute Musical.ly Valentine’s Day printable that are perfect to pair with these treats. And adorable too!
You don’t need much to make these heart version of Rice Krispies Treats. Here are the extra things that I got to make it as easy as possible:
- Wilton 12 Cavity Non-Stick 2″ Mini Heart Treat Pan – this makes it ridiculously easy to form perfect hearts!
- Lollipop Sticks – there are different sizes, choose whatever size you like
- Drizzle Pouch Candy Melts – Red, Pink or White
- 6 c. Rice Krispies Cereal
- 3 TBSP butter
- 1 (10 oz) package marshmallows
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Candy melts
- In a large pan, melt butter on low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir on low until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir in Rice Krispies cereal until combined.
- To make heart Rice Krispies, use a heart shape treat pan.
- Use cooking spray to butter the treat pan.
- Spread Rice Krispies mix into buttered pan.
- Let cool and harden.
- Remove treats from pan and lay on wax paper.
- Use candy melts (according to directions) and drizzle over top of hearts.
- Push lollipop sticks up middle.
You can finish off the treats with cellophane bags and tie with ribbons too!