It’s the time again! Welcome to the blog hop featuring 10 of our favorite creative bloggers. This month’s theme is all things HONEYCOMB. There are so many fun projects to choose from- recipes, decor, Halloween related and more!
We’d love for you to pin the collage below, check out my Fall Honeycomb Printable with Honey Popcorn and then go see all the other fabulous projects created by some of our friends. Make sure to come back on the 10th each month.
To see each fantastic HONEYCOMB project up close, join the Blog Hop!
- Happy Fall Printable with Honey Popcorn from Thirty Handmade Days
- White Honeycomb Pumpkin from eighteen25
- Flavored Honey Butters from Your HomebasedMom
- Honeycomb Frame from Landee See
- DIY Honeycomb Dish Towel from Little Miss Momma
- Triple Honeycomb Crunch from Capturing Joy
- Honey Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub from Six Sisters
- Utah’s Top 10 Family Activities ~ The Beehive State! from Or So She Says
- Honeycomb Patterned Pumpkin from Lolly Jane
- Honey Nut Pie from Simply Kierste
I found the best EVER Honey Popcorn over at Blissful Roots. SO SO good. Think caramel popcorn, only using honey. Oh my word. So good. Did I mention it’s good? I even had to pull out my candy thermometer (have always been nervous to use one- silly!). And stir for a million hours or 20+ minutes, but it was totally worth it. I knew I had to make it to share with a little printable for Fall.
After making the Honey Popcorn, I created a printable. Naturally. I’m obsessed with all things honeycomb. This is a trend I can get fully behind. It could have something to do with the Queen Bee Market! (applications close this week- so if you’re interested in being a part of the biggest show ever, go apply by Sept 15th) And if you’re around Oceanside, CA on November 1-2nd, come to the market. I’m working on a blogger meet up for that Friday night.
Baby got back. Isn’t it cute?
I don’t think you can go wrong with treats and graphic-y printables. And my Mom has called us “Honey Bunch” for as long as I can remember. If you’ve visited 30days for any length of time, you know I love puns. “Sugar Pie Honey Bunch” was begging to be used on this one.
Make sure to visit the other printables that I’ve had fun creating.