Street Tacos seem to be all the rage and maybe that’s because they are incredibly delicious! You can get a few different tastes in a couple of tacos and who can ever make up their mind of what they really want anyways? Personally, I love them because they are bit smaller and I feel like I can eat a few more than I really should. I created these Chili Lime Chicken Tacos because I knew my family would love them! They are full of flavor and I the best part is…I cooked them in minutes in my Instant Pot!
It was actually through Instagram Stories that I discovered that you could buy street taco sized corn or flour tortillas at the grocery store. They were too cute to pass up so I bought them and came up with this recipe using things I had on hand. I was also in a pinch for time so I busted out my trusty Instant Pot and the whole thing came together in minutes. If you had more time on your hands you could marinate the chicken in the Chili Lime rub for a little extra flavor.
These tacos would be good with a few slices of avocado on them, but I promise they are ten times better with my version of Avocado Cream on them. It’s mild in flavor, but adds an intense creaminess to the tacos that is pretty fantastic!
- 4 Chicken Breast
- 2TBSP Chili Lime Seasoning, Divided
- ¾ Cup Water
- Juice From One Lime
- Street Taco Sized Flour Tortillas
- Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- Avocado Cream Recipe
- Chopped Cilantro For Garnish
- Place chicken and water in Instant Pot.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon over chicken and cover with lid (seal valve).
- Press Manual and set for 20 minutes.
- Once chicken is cooked, turn the valve to depressurize.
- Remove chicken to a plate or bowl and shred with two forks.
- Sprinkle with lime juice and remaining Chili Lime seasoning and mix together.
- Create tacos with shredded chicken, cheese, Avocado Cream, tomatoes and cilantro.
- 15 Minute Instant Pot Mexican Rice
- Instant Pot Italian Beef Recipe
- Top Instant Pot Recipes and Tips and Tricks