Happy Friday! Welcome to the Pity Party, my weekly linky party. I hope your 4th of July was amazing. Here I thought we’d have a low key day and we ended up going on a long drive to get fireworks and fruit from a fruit stand, swimming, to see Despicable Me 2 and to watch fireworks. Whew!
At last week’s Pity Party there were several desserts that looked fabulous so I gathered them all up to feature here:
- Fudgey Cookie Crumble Bars from Annie’s Noms
- Chocolate Banana Bread from the Pin Junkie
- Patriotic Peppermint Patties from Mom on Timeout
- Strawberry Cream Pie from Your Homebased Mom
- Snickers Peanut Butter Brownie Ice Cream Cake from Life, Love & Sugar
- Scotcheroos from I Dig Pinterest
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies from This Silly Girl’s Life
- S’mores Pops from the Crafted Sparrow
- Lemon Meringue Cupcakes from Unusually Lovely
- Bailey’s Hazelnut Ice Cream from Jellybean Journals
And visit my link up page with a whole list of other parties to link up to and how the Pity Party got started a couple of years ago. Check out some of my posts from this week:
4th of July Kids Printables – the USA map can still be used even though the 4th is over!
A few Pity Party rules to keep in mind:
- Link up only your projects- no round ups, giveaways, or shop links
- Only link up 3 posts
- Link your specific post, not your blog in general
- Please add a link to Thirty Handmade Days in your post to let your readers know that you linked up here!
- Stick around to visit other links and comment on other posts