If you are new to 30days, I host a linky party, my Pity Party to link up to every Friday. It started last summer when I was having a really bad week and someone suggested that I have a link up party to look through the links and cheer up. It worked! Pity Party was born and has been happening every Friday since. I love checking out new links and finding new blogs to visit. Thanks for joining in!
Do you love this song as much as I do?
- Link to a specific post, not your blog in general.
- No links to shops, products or giveaways please. (They will be deleted)
- Be creative- a craft, tutorial, recipe, anything you want!
- To add your post you need to have a link to 30days somewhere on your post or grab a Pity Party button– thanks!
- Visit other links and leave them some love!
- Join me on Twitter, Facebook & Pinterest as I share some of my favorites throughout the week.
My favorites from last week’s link up:
- WhipperBerry’s burlap garland tutorial
- LollyJane Boutique’s Be Kind Quatrefoil
- PB&J Stories DIY Bedroom
- Kiki Creates’ Teachers are Amazing post + printable
- WhipperBerry’s Father’s Day Printable
- Delightfully Noted’s Retro Father’s Day printable
- Cooking with K’s Fresh Peach Cobbler
- The Seven Year Cottage’s Cake Pups
- Itsy Bitsy Paper’s Oatmeal Cream Pies