With the new year and all the buzz about eating healthy, I knew I wanted to come up with a little tasty treat. I grabbed some of my favorite foods and put them together for these yummy Skinny Caramel Banana Grahams!
Did you know that I’m in love with caramel and vanilla? Bananas and nuts are right there too. Mmmmmmmm…..
To keep it as healthy as possible, I used some sugar free caramel topping, Fat Free and Sugar Free French Vanilla ID Cream and Neufchatel cream cheese for the delicious spread on the graham cracker.
There are all kinds of fat free and sugar free International Delight options. And I don’t know about you but even though I want to stay eating healthy, I don’t want to be stuck eating the same flavorless food day in and day out. That just stinks.
- graham cracker squares, divided
- 1 banana, sliced into 2 inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp caramel spread (below)
- ½ c. sliced almonds
- 1 pkg Neufchatel cream cheese
- ¼ c. brown sugar
- ⅛ c. sugar free French Vanilla ID cream
- ⅛ c. caramel topping
- Divide graham crackers into two square sections.
- Prepare caramel spread and spread onto graham crackers.
- Layer banana piece.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds. (optional)
- Drizzle with caramel topping.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth.
- Fold in ID creamer and caramel topping until smooth.
- This can be used as a fruit dip as well.
It’s the perfect bite of sweet and crunch.
Bonus! International Delight just came out with this fun game called Hazelnut Blitz. Check it out and see how you can win prizes:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.