I thought it might be fun to make some pillows for my Kitchen Banquette with Royal Design Studio stencils and some white napkins I found at Target.
- The first thing I did was I mixed up some paint and Martha Stewart’s paint medium. This makes the paint softer and washable.
- Then I laid the napkin on my work surface and taped the stencil over the top with some painter’s tape.
- I used this really cool roller top that fits on top a container and it makes stenciling a breeze. It’s also from Martha Stewart’s new decorative paint line.
- Once it was painted, I laid the napkins out to dry.
- Then I sewed another napkin to the stenciled side and added a zipper.