Pretty much these are the easiest kind of dessert you’ll ever make – 3 ingredient Popcorn Balls. They take minutes to make but are sticky sweet.
I found some news marshmallows- Jett Puffed Mallow Fruit Bites- and thought they’d be fun to try for this recipe. That’s why these treats are pink. But you could use whatever flavor you like.
A quick little tip: roll out some wax paper and spray it with cooking spray. Lay the popcorn balls down on the sprayed paper so that they don’t stick.
- 6 c. popped popcorn
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 (8 oz) pkg marshmallows
- Melt butter in a pan and add marshmallows.
- Take off the stove, add popped popcorn.
- Let sit until cold to touch.
- Butter up your hands and form balls.
- The end.
Are easy and quick recipes your kind of thing? Then you’ll love these too:
I linked this project up at some of these fun parties.