I’m so excited to be a guest today on one of my favorite blogs of all time, and I do love me a good blog! My name is Michaela and I blog over at Life With the Crazies. I’m the wife of one super cool guy and a mom to three Crazies. Noah, Mylie Mae, and our teeny tiny crazy gal is Presley. One bizarre-o and totally unrelated fact about me… I have a fruit phobia. I cannot eat, smell, touch, or cut up for my own children, fruit of any kind. Strange, no?
I adore Valentine’s Day. And not just since marrying the hunky Man of My Dreams. My infatuation with the 14th of February began with my first store bought Valentines (Rainbow Brite!) and Valentine’s Barbie decked out in her poofy heart ballgown and matching heart stamp pad. Nowadays, I am all about home-made Valentines. I am determined to instill this love of a heart felt card in my children, so each year we make cards for friends and family. Here are three ideas, one for your Mr. Right, one for kids, and maybe one for those far away family. Really though, all three ideas can be suited for anyone in your life who you want to send a special ‘I love you’ to this February.
1. Scraps of paper, or if you want to get all fancy, some coordinating scrapbook paper
2. Tiny Hershey’s candy bars
3. Googly eyes
1. 100 water soluble pill capsules (I got mine from Whole Foods in the medicinal area… don’t ask me why someone might want to make their own medicine, I’m just glad to be able to buy them)
2. 100 thin strips of paper (pink, red, white)
3. 100 reasons why I love the Mister
Thanks so much Michaela for taking over my blog today. I think I had a few Rainbow Brite and Barbie Valentine’s cards of my own. I looooove the fun ideas that you came up with! (Who would’ve guessed the medicinal pills from Whole Foods? Too clever!) Thank you for sharing.