Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
This Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup is so easy to put together and tastes amazing! You'll want to make tortilla soup over and over again. Mmmm…
- 1 c salsa
- 21 oz Cream of Chicken Soup (2 cans)
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast cut into chunks
- 2 c frozen whole kernel corn
- 15 oz canned black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 1/3 c water
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 4 small corn tortillas cut into strips
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican cheese
- Tortilla chips crushed (optional)
- sour cream optional
- avocados optional
Stir salsa, soup, chicken, corn, beans, water and cumin in a slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
Stir in tortillas and cheese to slow cooker.
Cover again and cook for 15 minutes.
Serve with crushed tortilla chips, dollop of sour cream, cut up avocado pieces and additional cheese if desired.
Calories: 404kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 1571mg | Potassium: 784mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 600IU | Vitamin C: 4.5mg | Calcium: 208mg | Iron: 3.5mg