Chile Verde Layered Bean Dip
Chile Verde Layered Dip is a bean dip with a kick and crowd pleaser. Tastes awesome with tortilla chips!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 16 oz refried black beans
- 1 tbsp southwestern dry seasoning (fajita seasoning) plus
- 1 tsp southwestern dry seasoning (fajita seasoning)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 oz chopped green chiles undrained
- 1 garlic clove pressed
- 1 c red onion finely chopped
- 3 oz chopped olives divided
- 5 oz shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro finely chopped
Preheat oven to 400.
In a small bowl, mix beans with 1 tsp seasoning mix.
Spread in bottom of baking dish.
Mix cream cheese, lime juice, chiles, garlic and 1 tbsp seasoning mix until smooth.
Add onion, ½ of olives and 1 cup of cheese.
Spoon over bean layer.
Bake for 20-25 mins or until well heated.
Sprinkle with remaining ¼ c cheese, olives and cilantro (in that order).
Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 613mg | Potassium: 230mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 535IU | Vitamin C: 5.6mg | Calcium: 153mg | Iron: 1.1mg