Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
Lightened up version of Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi using McCormick seasoning mix. It was so easy my 7 year old helped me make it!
- 8 oz linguine or other pasta
- ½ c olive oil
- 1 lb large shrimp peeled and deveined (I removed tails, too)
- .87 oz McCormick® Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi Seasoning Mix
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or 2 tbsp white wine (optional)
- Fresh grated parmesan cheese to sprinkle optional
Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well.
Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat.
Add shrimp and Seasoning Mix; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in lemon juice or wine, if desired.
Toss with cooked pasta to coat well.
Serve with fresh grated Parmesan cheese (optional).
Calories: 585kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 285mg | Sodium: 1110mg | Potassium: 217mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 6.1mg | Calcium: 176mg | Iron: 3.3mg