Chicken Noodle Casserole
Easy to make Chicken Noodle Casserole with noodles, chicken, cheese and buttery crackers - a hit with everyone!
Prep Time30 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 4 chicken breasts cooked and cubed
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 3 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 can chicken broth small can
- 1/2 c water
- 1 c buttery round crackers crushed
- 1 c cheddar cheese shredded
Grease bottom of 9x13 casserole dish.
Cook chicken and cut up.
Break spaghetti in half, cook and drain. Put in bottom of greased dish.
Spread chicken over noodles.
Combine soup, broth, water and pour over chicken.
Add shredded cheese (more can be used if you like) and top with crushed crackers.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 mins or until bubbly.