Southwest Chicken Bake
Super Simple Southwest Chicken Bake- make this yummy main dish and enjoy. This is sort of like chicken nachos in a casserole dish. It's a family favorite!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 3-4 chicken breasts cooked and diced
- 1 c Salsa use recipe below or pre-made
- 1 c sour cream
- 2 c cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 c tortilla chips crushed
- 28 oz diced tomatoes (can)
- 4 oz green chiles diced
- 15.25 oz corn (can) drained
- 15 oz black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 c onion chopped
- 3/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
Mix chicken, salsa and sour cream.
Spread layer of chicken mix on bottom.
Sprinkle with 1 c. of crushed tortilla chips.
Sprinkle with 1 c. of shredded cheese.
Repeat one more time.
Bake at 425 degrees for 12-15 mins or until cheese is bubbly.
Calories: 750kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 47g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 131mg | Sodium: 1794mg | Potassium: 1391mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 1200IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 464mg | Iron: 4.9mg