Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup
This Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup has all of the fixings for a chilly day - it’s creamy, hearty and delicious!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 15 mins
- 6-8 russet potatoes washed but not peeled, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 4 c chicken broth
- ½ yellow onion chopped
- 2 ½ tsp bottled garlic minced
- 1 c half and half or heavy cream
- 1 c cheddar cheese shredded (+ whatever you want for garnishing)
- ½ tbsp seasoning salt I used Lawry's
- Garnishes: shredded cheese bacon, broccoli, green onions, sour cream
Put first four ingredients in a slow cooker.
Cook on high for four hours or low for 8 hours.
Mash mix until soup is slightly thickened.
Stir in half and half and cheese.
Top with garnishes and additional cheese.
Calories: 440kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 1563mg | Potassium: 1682mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 400IU | Vitamin C: 34.7mg | Calcium: 276mg | Iron: 3.5mg