Monster Fruit Dip with Mouthy Apples
Monster Fruit Dip with Mouthy Apples take only a few ingredients but are a tasty and super cute way to celebrate Halloween!
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 3.4 oz pistachio instant pudding mix
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 package edible eyes
- Fruit - bananas, apples, raspberries, etc, cut up mouthy apples
- Mini marshmallows for apples
Cut red apples into quarters.
Slice a triangle shape on the top of the skin of each slice and scoop out "meat" of the apple the leaving an open spot for marshmallows.
Stuff marshmallows into the empty space.
* Can use peanut butter to secure marshmallows onto the apples.
* Nutrition info is for the dip only.
Calories: 164kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 228mg | Potassium: 54mg | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 320IU | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 0.1mg