Monster Fruit Dip with Mouthy Apples are the perfect snack for your kids or a little side dish for a party.
Is there anything better? It is so dang good! There are so many great recipes out there but there are a few of my favorites:
Fruit Dip Recipe
Gather a few ingredients and you are all set. Little effort with maximum affect- win/win for everyone! I love pistachio flavored things – this dip has a different taste than your average dip. I found the edible eyes (Wilton brand) at Joann’s but you can get them here too.
- (1) 8 oz. container Cool Whip
- (1) small package pistachio instant pudding mix
- (1) 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- (1) package edible eyes
- Fruit - bananas, apples, raspberries, etc, cut up mouthy apples
- Mini marshmallows for apples
- Soften cream cheese.
- Fold in Cool Whip and pistachio pudding mix.
- Add edible eyes for decoration.
- Cut red apples into quarters.
- Slice a triangle shape on the top of the skin of each slice and scoop out "meat" of the apple the leaving an open spot for marshmallows.
- Stuff marshmallows into the empty space.
- *Can use peanut butter to secure marshmallows onto the apples.