Monster Fruit Dip with Mouthy Apples are the perfect snack for your kids or a little side dish for a party.
Is there anything better? It is so dang good! There are so many great recipes out there but there are a few of my favorites:
Fruit Dip Recipe
Gather a few ingredients and you are all set. Little effort with maximum affect- win/win for everyone! I love pistachio flavored things – this dip has a different taste than your average dip. I found the edible eyes (Wilton brand) at Joann’s but you can get them here too.
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 3.4 oz pistachio instant pudding mix
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 package edible eyes
- Fruit - bananas, apples, raspberries, etc, cut up mouthy apples
- Mini marshmallows for apples
Soften cream cheese.
Fold in Cool Whip and pistachio pudding mix.
Add edible eyes for decoration.
Cut red apples into quarters.
Slice a triangle shape on the top of the skin of each slice and scoop out "meat" of the apple the leaving an open spot for marshmallows.
Stuff marshmallows into the empty space.
* Can use peanut butter to secure marshmallows onto the apples.
* Nutrition info is for the dip only.
If you’re not a pistachio fan, you could use vanilla pudding mix and add food coloring.