Lightened Up Creamy Broccoli & Pasta Salad
Lightened Up Creamy Broccoli & Grape Pasta Salad is a classic Broccoli Salad lightened up with Greek Yogurt and sweetened with honey and grapes. So delicious!
- ½ - ¾ lb broccoli about 2 small heads, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 c red grapes sliced in half
- 2-3 tbsp onions finely chopped
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- ¼ c dried cranberries
- 1 ½ c dry farfalle (butterfly) pasta cooked according to package directions
- ½ c Greek yogurt
- ⅓ c mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl until smooth. Set aside.
Stir together remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Pour dressing over broccoli mix and stir until completely coated.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with sunflower seeds if desired.
Calories: 184kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 79mg | Potassium: 234mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 275IU | Vitamin C: 38.8mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 0.6mg