Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
An easy to make Frozen Peanut Butter Pie will hit the spot during the summer! Made with rich chunky peanut butter and whip cream.
- 3 ½ c Cool Whip (8 oz)
- 9 in graham cracker crumb crust
- ½ c strawberry jam (OPTIONAL, I don't do this part)
- 1 c cold milk
- ½ c Creamy Peanut Butter (or Chunky Peanut Butter)
- 4 oz Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 4 oz Jello Instant Chocolate Pudding (OPTIONAL, this was my addition)
Spread 1 cup of Cool Whip in the bottom on the pie crust and freeze for 10 minutes.
Spoon strawberry jam over frozen Cool Whip.
Gradually add milk to peanut butter in a bowl, blending until smooth.
Add pudding mix with electric mixer at low speed (I just did this part by hand just fine). Beat until well blended, 1-2 minutes.
Stir in remaining Cool Whip.
Spoon peanut butter/vanilla pudding/Cool Whip mixture over jam in the pie crust (or if you skipped the jam, the Cool Whip).
Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 423mg | Potassium: 227mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 42g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 1.9mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 0.7mg